X
Menu

Forum

Welcome to the Forum, have a snoop, have a grin... get involved.

Deepthroat Hentai  

RSS

Tina Noble
(@tinanoble)
15/06/2018 5:33 am  

Hi Scott,

I'm a huge fan of your work already and I love your style, I found you on hentai foundry. I'm a cam girl and I've got a huge thing for deepthroat.

I'm basically interested in hiring you to do some hentai of me sucking cock, huge fucking cock but deepthroating it with facials etc. You can find pics and videos of me all the web for reference, but i'm totally cool taking some just for you.

Many artists fail me they just don't get the deepthroat thing, how would you draw me depicting deepthroat. I've got a $200 budget.

T x

Sakimoto Ayame
(@sakimoto-ayame)
15/06/2018 5:36 am  

if anyone can do it he can!!!

hey - I hope i werent a faliure ?  ?  ?  ? 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
16/06/2018 5:26 am  
Posted by: Sakimoto Ayame

if anyone can do it he can!!!

hey - I hope i werent a faliure ?  ?  ?  ? 

You will never be a faliure, Saki. You was one of my best students. Hows the arm? You should post the pic of you in the cast with the hentai scribble I put on it lol Send me some of your commissions you got stacked up, I'll help you clear your list since you're a total spastic atm.

You owe me big time girly. x

ReplyQuote
Sakimoto Ayame
(@sakimoto-ayame)
16/06/2018 11:01 am  

What about a blowjob and a milkshake ;0)

ReplyQuote
NARC66
(@narc66)
16/06/2018 6:36 pm  

Wow saki that's the first time I've seen u ever hit on a guy normally it' the other way around.  ?  ? 

I'm wondering in a lewd way if Scott taught you more than just art. You sound a little cock hungry. Do you guys have sexual history if so I want the details and all the details lol 

NARC

ReplyQuote
Sakimoto Ayame
(@sakimoto-ayame)
17/06/2018 10:09 am  

lmao at NARC66 he knows I'm only joking, aside from being on the opposite side of the planet, hes also got a beautiful wife.

We always joke, you need to jest in life.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Recent Posts

Sponsors

Recent Topics

Sponsors

Working

Please Login or Register