My First Anime Expo and the

My First Anime Expo and the

(in order as they appear in the video) Steven Universe prints: qnq.tumblr.com Soot Sprite Charm: Kiki’s Delivery Service …

Emirichu

Anime Expo 2018 [Story Time / A Little Bit of Monika AX 2018 Kakashi – Mission: Anime Expo Attack on Anime Expo Anime Expo 2017 Steven Anime Expo 2018 Cosplay GOES TO ANIME EXPO FOR THE Mexican Andy Kicked out from

22 thoughts on “My First Anime Expo and the

Emirichu says:

I'd like to clarify a few things

First off, I don't think tracing for practice is a bad thing. Tracing for personal practice is completely fine in my book. However, it's when people start claiming ownership to traced work or trying to use it for monetary gain where I start seeing a problem.

There's some people who think I was being too mean to the artist.
If you thought I was too rude/abrasive/overreacting, that's fine. However, as I mentioned in the video, this was not a one-time tracing offense on the artist's part. There was a very angry client who paid 45 dollars for work that they expected to be original and personal to them, but the artist traced every part of the commission, so no, this wasnt just one mistake that I caught on a bad day.
Also, for everyone who keeps saying "but he apologized and said it was a reference".
He only admitted to using another person's work after I had shown him proof of it being traced art. If I didn't have the proof, do you really think he'd admit to using it as a "reference"?
Do you think he wouldve even apologized if the angry customer wasn't present at the booth at the same time as me?
Art thieves do not deserve the luxury of politeness, especially after repeatedly denying copying another person's work. sorry.

Silver says:

I would be terrified if someone in tokyo mew mew cosplay came up to me and starts yelling at me for tracing a picture……..(probably start crying and say: OK OK I DID PLEASE DONT HURT MEEEE)

EDIT:Also i Kinda wanna check out those artists in the description…..actually i really do……actually I WILL XD….so many too! 0w0

Otaku · says:

OMGGGG TOKYO MEW MEW 😱😱😱😱😱

Pjetor TLH says:

Wait a second.. you're not whit–//blocked from your videos

Josh Maldonado says:

A tracer tracing Tracer…… that’s an interesting plot twist lol. This is why you should sign and date your pieces

rj 5115 says:

Back in middle school and elementary i used to draw whatever i could and now i stopped i regret it though i was really good at drawing but was terrible at people 😱

Diamondwon Dog girl says:

Emirichu: your a grown ass man sir!
Me: YA DAMMIT!

Satania Mcdowell says:

I wish i could be an artist or animator but honestly it seems like there are people who can draw and people who really suck (me)

Miskatonic Alumni says:

I don't draw, but I don't pretend I can via tracing. Case in point, I have an OC I wanted drawn. I have a friend who offered. We came to a commission agreement since she wanted a game. Lo and behold, she's drawing him, and I'm buying her the game. I've also paid people for art [since I know people generally need that money.], but doing that? Just…just no. No. That's wrong on 100 different levels.

Zion says:

I TRACE TO LEARN. But that's about it.

Strange Thingz says:

5:14 May gravity falls still live to this day

RachelMadii says:

YOU MET SAKIMICHAN I AM SO JEALOUS UGH

iiRosella says:

WHEE!

*BTW, ily!*

Wolfer GamerGirl says:

You know what I actually do trace but it’s my own artwork that I trace not other peoples art work.

acrylicgodoy says:

Hey Emily! I love your videos..they are so cheering! Just thought I'd mention you wrote in the F*** word in the shot of Sole… I kind of thought this was directed at younger girls…thanks!

PonyWolfDog PeguSister3 says:

flips table I SEE HAMILTON ART WORK DONT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A NEW SUBSCRIBBLE SEE HAMILTON ART WORK?! THE FREAK TH FRIKE OUT!!!!

Gachagirl Weekly says:

Omg tokyo mew mew was my first anime!! XD

Faded_MoonCherry Dawn says:

I kept on practicing my art and got better but at first i started tracing but i noticed that i wasnt getting anywhere with mah art :3 Never trace art work it doesnt get ya anywhere

pearl's nose can stab me says:

3:18 mEh MEH Meh

Rai3566 says:

I once cosplayed as Xemnas from kingdom hearts 2 at a convention. It was so much fun because organization XIII members flocked around and we chased after Sora and Riku. :3 it was a fun time all around!

คริส ดี says:

Wow the sushi one looks abnormally pretty I want it

Crystal kun the meifwa says:

Emirichu + Magical girl cosplay = SAVAGE.